Walk Interview Groundstaff Airport Interviews in Delhi
Over years of our involvement in the aeronautics division, our pros have created complex frameworks and models for the appraisal of contender for different positions in Air Hostess or Airport Groundstaff Interview, flight group, ground team etc. Airport Ground staff Interview Jobs accessible in Bangalore. All new occupation opportunities in one spot, requested by relevance. Airport Groundstaff Interview openings in Bangalore For Freshers and Experienced on Career Innovators.com openings for Air Hostess or Airport Groundstaff Interview in condition of Bangalore.
Apply Airport Ground staff Interview Jobs - Search thousands of Airport Ground staff Interview job vacancies for freshers,get Airport Ground staff Interview job openings in top companies.
Job Description Send me Jobs like this
We are looking Males and Females for Ground-Staff at Delhi Airport Terminal 1 & 3 Airport Operations
PASSPORT OR A RECENT POLICE VERIFICATION Must
• Excellent communication skills
• Willing to work on Shift (rotational day/night shifts)
• Shift Timings 8:00 Am to 8:00 Pm OR 8:00 Pm 8:00 Am
• 4 Days Working 3 Week-Off
• Age 18-27 Years ( Male and Female)
• Direct Metro Connectivity for Delhi Airport, very Easy and Safe Route ( NO CABS Given by Company)
• Fresher/1-2 years of Experience
• Salary 14 to 18k + Overtime + Annual Bonus + Uniform No Aviation or Hospitality Courses Require. ( Fresher Can Apply)
Airport Ground staff Interview Job Location : Delhi , Bangalore, Chennai , Kolkata , Ahmedabad , Hyderabad , Chandigarh , Mumbai , Bangarore 1 Day Interview Process in your City and people who gets Shortlist will get 'FREE Airlines Tickets to come for Final Round to their Corporate office
What's App number- 9999411366
The Job description is as follows:
• Must be directly and fully responsible for providing effective and efficient services to all the Airline passengers.
• Should be well conversant with the details of the arrivals/departures and other commitments to be met during the shift, like travel of VIP/CIP and dignitaries.
• Assist Supervisors/ Managers in administration and operation of the ground handling.
• Should monitor delays, disruptions, diversions of flights.
• Should keep Manager/Supervisor posted with accurate and complete information of all operational incidents/developments.
• To ensure proper queue management at the counters to maintain a hassle free environment.
****For Interviews Dates*******
Drop Cv's on email@example.com
Website : www.careerinnovators.com