CareerInnovators helps Job Seekers from fresher's to Experience to fly their dream with 5 star hotels jobs, Sales jobs, jobs in Delhi, jobs in cabin crew, cabin crew jobs, jobs in airlines, jobs in ground staff, ground staff jobs,Call Center jobs, Airport Jobs and Bpo Jobs, Air hostess jobs in Delhi, Gurgaon and Noida.We recognize that each industry has its own nuances in terms of management style, hiring practices, compensations norm, etc. In order to provide clients with specialized and value added recruiting solutions, we have developed industry expertise in the following practices.
Our success is best reflected through the success achieved by our clients and candidates.
- ► Retail
- ► FMCG
- ► Consumer Durables
- ► Consulting and Advisory
Title Area Sales Manager Categories Sales Jobs Designation Area Sales Manager ( Aviation) Hiring For A reputed client of Career Innovators Pvt.Ltd Salary 9- 12 Lakhs or ( Hike on your Current Higher Salary) Location Hyderabad, Bangalore, Chennai Job Responsibilities Responsible for driving all the activities pertaining to sales in the assigned area.
• Achieve individual/team sales targets (monthly, quarterly, and yearly).
• Maintain excellent relationship with channel, trade and corporate clients in the assigned area. Regularly communicate and update them about the company's new offers, products, facilities, developments etc.
• Based on market movements, buying behavior of customer segments, improve sales by empanelling new sales agents and OTAs and mining the existing one to generate more business.
• Availability of Air Costa inventory in the all the integrated OTA for accuracy and correctness.
• Improve corporate revenue stream by contracting new deals and managing existing key accounts. Provide market inputs of development and refinement of corporate products.
• Monitor competitor activities and market trends : Advice the internal decision making team about rewarding new routes and timings
• Continuous scanning of competitor schedules and report disruptions/cancellation/removal of flights to revenue management team for better leverage.
• Gather market intelligence and liaise with the marketing and pricing team to design and rolling out of promotional and discount offers for market stimulation, penetration and building brand awareness.
• Work with internal stakeholders on fixing appropriate incentive structure for travel agents and OTA with a goal to maximize net revenue.
• Develop detailed MIS report for continuous tracking of overall sales performance in the assigned region.
• Participate in trade events and corporate roads shows in new and prospective markets
• Responsible for exceeding your assigned revenue target by effectively managing your business area in a strategic way
• A main focus will be to create maximum awareness of the Airline services in the assigned area
• Thorough understanding of sales function in a domestic airline (preferably LCC)
• Have more than 7 years of experience in sales function of a Domestic airline and should have held equivalent position in other airlines.
• Ability to set up Sales team and drive them to achieve results.
• Coach and mentor team members as required and ensure resolution of people issues.
• Able to communicate well in English and in the local language of the region. (Hindi an added advantage)
• Graduate (preferably Business Management graduate)
• Good working knowledge of MS OFFICE and ability to prepare and present management reports
• Knowledge and understanding of reservation systems (added advantage)
• Good leadership qualities and experience in training teams
• Ability to work under pressure and willingness to work extended hours (if required)
Experience 7-10 Years ( In Airline Sales Function Division) Education Any Graduate ( MBA will be an added Advantage) Any Special Remarks Open to relocate and should be flexible in Travelling Education Graduate + MBA/PGDBA in Personnel & IR
Candidate should be presentable. Interested candidates
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org
Call Us On: - 011- 7122 7122 ( 100 Hot Lines)