Real Estate Jobs
CareerInnovators helps Job Seekers from fresher's to Experience to fly their dream with 5 star hotels jobs, Call Centre, Airport Jobs and Bpo Jobs, Air hostess jobs in Delhi, Gurgaon and Noida.We recognize that each industry has its own nuances in terms of management style, hiring practices, compensations norm, etc. In order to provide clients with specialized and value added recruiting solutions, we have developed industry expertise in the following practices.
Our success is best reflected through the success achieved by our clients and candidates.
- ► Retail
- ► FMCG
- ► Consumer Durables
- ► Consulting and Advisory
Title General Manager ( Only Female) Categories Real Estate Jobs Designation GM Sales ( Luxury Retails- Real Estate) Hiring For A reputed client of Career Innovators Pvt.Ltd Salary 20-24 Lakh or Hike on Last Salary Location Noida- India Job Responsibilities 1. Achieving sales targets as per annual sales plan.
a. This involves Direct leads & closures
b. Interacting the CRM team & indentifying direct marketing campaigns
c. Following on leads from CRM which may involve visiting customer in field
d. Engaging with Channel partners
2. Preparing sales forecast in consultation with Sales Head.
3. Working in coordination with CRM for conversion of old leads.
4. Going to the market for obtaining & closing leads.
5. Working in line with the set strategies for achievement of top line & bottom-line targets.
6. Implementing pricing policies & product promotion activities.
7. Managing key customer relationships and ensuring customer retention.
8. Reaching out to the unexplored market segments/customer groups for business expansion.
9. Exploring new business opportunities in various segments.
10. Organizing promotional campaigns and ensuring accomplishment of business goals in coordination with Sales Head and Marketing Team.
11. Enabling business growth by developing and managing a network of Channel Partners across assigned territories for deeper market penetration & reach.
12. Responsible for collections.
13. Guiding and training Partners to accomplish revenues and business targets.
14. Supporting Sales Head in preparing new schemes in accordance with pricing, costing, customer needs & industry requirements.
15. Implementing marketing plans & activities for successful launching of new schemes.
16. Tracking competitors' activities and providing valuable inputs for fine tuning sales strategies to the Sales Head
Experience 10-18 Years ( with Exposure in Luxury Real Estate) Education Any Graduate ( MBA will be added Advantage) Any Special Remarks Person who has good experience in Luxury Retail Real Estate Company should apply ( Preferebly Female) Education Graduate + MBA/PGDBA in Personnel & IR
Candidate should be presentable. Interested candidates
Contact : email@example.com